A hand-made, beautifully crafted Triumph aluminium fairing for the Continental GT650 and Interceptor 650.
Based on the 1970’s design of the 1/2 fairing fitted to the Ducati 900SS, this awesome cafe racer style fairing would make your bike stand far apart from the run-of-the-mill Royal Enfields in a league of its own.
We can also make many tank models to fit your RE. Please inquire here for more information.
- The cutout diameter for the headlight is 16cm. (Can be changed to suit your headlight)
- The fairing is made using high quality, 2mm thick aluminium.
- The headlight, plexiglass windscreen and all necessary mounting brackets are included.
- This fairing is made to order.
- Choose between smoke or clear screen
- Fits the Continental GT650 and Interceptor 650
We take great care in packaging all of our parts to avoid any damage during transit.
Please note: The use of clip-ons is necessary with this fairing
(Pictures of this fairing mounted on a RE are coming soon!)
What our customers say:
I’m absolutely amazed! The fairing arrived this afternoon when I wasn’t expecting it for many more weeks. All I can say is WOW! The craftsmanship, the fit and finish are outstanding. The fairing and parts came all the way to Canada with not a scratch on it. a testament to the terrific packaging job. You and your team should be really proud! The custom fairing was a bit expensive, but It’s more than worth the price. Simply beautiful. I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. I will try to remember to send you a picture of the cafe racer when it is completed.
Thank you so much and keep up the great work!