Customer Feedback

Your feedback is important to us. Let us know what you think!

Wow! Unexpectedly fast shipping, and the quality of the items seems excellent. The communication was easy and even though there was a production issue with my seat, Omega handled it professionally and with great customer service. It’s always a risk buying something from overseas, particularly in the middle of a pandemic, but everything went smoothly and I am very pleased with the purchase. Can’t wait to install! Thank you!

Ron Woods
Posted on Thu 15th Oct 2020 at 00:38

Came across Omega Racer while on the hunt for exquisite custom builds for my Yamaha SRV250 Renaissa. Decided to opt for a Thruxton seat, naturally. Reached out to Markus and since his reply, I knew I was making the right choice. The team built a seat that left me speechless from the time I saw the box. Those fine details, the packing, the finish… A tick mark for a customer who’s passionate about his rebuild. I salute the people behind the build of this seat and I highly recommend Omega Racer to everyone who is as passionate as me and my girlfriend when it comes to rebuilding their machine.

Rogger Kenneth
Posted on Fri 9th Oct 2020 at 15:52

I’ve purchased a tank and small fairing for a kawasaki w800 from omega and the quality of the work is truly excellent and at a very sensible price.

The fairing in particular is, in my estimation, a work of art. It’s beautifully made and finished. The tank is stunning too, but the fairing is truly exceptional.

I’ve not had the import issues to the UK someone here mentioned. Both purchases, which were seperate, sailed through customs with no import charges. Delivery time after manufacture was 10 days for the tank and 21 – during covid lockdown – for the fairing.

I highly recommend Omega Racer. I searched all over for an aluminium tank and only they seem to make them (for the w800). I later found they had introduced the fairing into their product line, which is also unique.

Excellent. Highly recommended!

Steve
Posted on Mon 14th Sep 2020 at 19:59

I own a Triumph Thruxton 1200 standard.
The bike being a cafe racer, the seat only can accomodate one person. So I put in a order with Triumph for their Triumph Comfort pillion seat. After waiting 3 months the seat was still nowhere to be seen and because of COVID they could not tell me when it would arrive. So I decided to look at an after market seat.
I did a search on the net and came across the Omega Racer range. I was so impressed with look and range of their seats.
I decided to give it a go and see what happened.
I can tell you that I have found Markus to be very prompt and professional to work with as a customer.
The seat arrived today and honestly the quality is amazing. I took my old seat off and it clips right in, no jiggling or pushing. Putting it up against an original Factory seat, the Omega Racer seat blows the Factory seat out of the water in terms of look and quality.
I will be buying another seat and other bike parts off of him in the future.
I have people comment already on the seat.

Quality workmanship, professional business.

Gareth
Posted on Thu 10th Sep 2020 at 12:01

Excellent products and excellent service – love my new seat.

Paul
Posted on Wed 9th Sep 2020 at 15:31

Dear Markus and Omega Racer, the seat is absolutely fantastic, far better then the OEM Triumph ribbed bench seat that I was going to order when I ordered the Triumph Street Scrambler bike. The black finish on the chain guide and flasher bracket are also excellent.

I fully recommend your products to others!

best
Simon Larbalestier

Simon Larbalestier
Posted on Fri 4th Sep 2020 at 08:55

Hello team Omega,
Well, after buying several items from your site, I just can say WOW !!!
All of the parts fit perfectly without any rework necessary – that is the way it should be !
Top part is the diamond stiched real leather seat with gel inserts – it is just beautifully made and a real joy to sit on even for hours – just and really top
notch !!
I will come back to Omega racer any time I feel the need for that special item to
customize my Bonneville !!
Thanks Markus and team !!!

Hans-Peter Hofer
Posted on Sun 9th Aug 2020 at 07:22

So I had an excellent experience buying from Markus and Omega Racer. I bought and installed the supertrapp type exhaust for my 79′ sr500.
It sounds awesome, was straight forward in installation, and really is an improvement in performance. If you are looking for this type of exhaust and don’t want to spend a lot, then this would be a great option for your cycle.

Blaine Herron
Posted on Mon 27th Jul 2020 at 18:32

Excellent international seller if you need aftermarket parts for your triumph couldn’t ask for a finer Etailer.

Second purchase of mine. First was side panels/side covers for the my Street Twin. this time around leather side bags. both times paid air shipping arrived within two weeks from Thailand to New York and most recently even with a pandemic in June arrived within two weeks.

My recent purchase of the leather side bags were exquisite in detail and craftsmanship. perfect fit for the Street Twin onto the frame.

Excellent communication from Markus. The company point man. all shipping tracking information sent. Any questions no matter how many times you ask he never hesitates to answer with details.

Hope to make a third purchase in the fall for a seat.

If you’re looking for aftermarket products for your Triumph don’t hesitate to look at Omega Racer. you will not be disappointed.

Silver Wolf
Posted on Thu 16th Jul 2020 at 00:08

Thruxton side covers for Speed Twin – solid, look great, thanks.

Christopher Lascoutx
Posted on Wed 15th Jul 2020 at 18:40

I got myself a narrow brat seat for my Bonneville and it’s amazing. The communication with Marcus was really trustworthy and good so I did not hesitate for long with the order. Due to the Covid situation the delivery was a little delayed, but still it did not take too long until I got my new seat. On it’s way I was well informed of the delivery status at any time. In summary, it’s a great shop with happy customers in mind and the product quality is outstanding. Thanks.

Christian Faessler
Posted on Mon 6th Jul 2020 at 17:20

My new Brat tracker seat is amazing! I ordered the classic brown tuck and roll with gel inserts for my 2019 Matt Khaki Green and Aluminum Street Scrambler and it really finishes off the bike beautifully. If you want to see it in action:

triumph_twins on Instagram

Thanks Omega Racer!!!

Don Waters
Posted on Mon 15th Jun 2020 at 01:06

The Brat Tracker Seat is AWESOME!!!
I purchased a Brat Tracker seat for my 2018 Triumph Street Scrambler back in March 2020. It had to be sent via ship instead of airmail due to the pandemic. It took 10 weeks to arrive (it was winter anyway). I could not wait to see it. It was well worth the wait. The seat is of very high quality and it looks amazing. It is the perfect custom addition to my custom Street Scrambler.

Markus is very professional and helpful. He answered my many questions in short order and always kept me up-to-date.

If you are considering an aftermarket seat, I highly recommend this company.

Bryan capezzuto
Posted on Wed 10th Jun 2020 at 19:33

I couldn’t log in to trust pilot website for some reason but I just wanted to thank you for a great product and a good experience. Shipping was fast compared to my Amazon orders. I would recommend this website to anyone looking for great quality motorcycle parts. Thank you again.

Jason
Posted on Sat 16th May 2020 at 10:58

Hi thank you for an excellent service item arrived yesterday

Rod turrell
Posted on Sun 22nd Mar 2020 at 15:25

The valve caps are a great fit and match my W800 SE2014 in black. Gone is the KCAS.. Great job OR!

Eric
Posted on Mon 9th Mar 2020 at 14:22

Marcus,
The W650 scrambler exhaust and seat arrive and once again did not disappoint! This was obviously not my first purchase from you nor will it be my last. To those wondering about the distance, it takes a while to get your parts if your seeking the cheapest shipping method but is well worth the wait. Buy with confidence here!

Mike Creighton