A hand-made, beautifully crafted Triumph aluminium fairing for the Continental GT650 and Interceptor 650.
Based on the Triumph 1200 Thruxton fairing, this awesome café racer style fairing will look great on any Royal Enfield too.
We can also make many tank models to fit your RE. Please inquire here for more information.
- The cutout diameter for the headlight is 20cm to fit the original headlight. Can be changed upon request.
- The fairing is made using high quality, 2mm thick aluminium.
- stainless steel fairing frame
- A tinted plexiglass windscreen, hardware and all necessary mounting brackets are included. The screen mounts on the inside of the aluminium fairing.
- This fairing is made to order. This means that it usually takes about 14 days to make one.
- Fits the Continental GT650 and Interceptor 650
We take great care in packaging all of our parts to avoid any damage during transit.
Please note: The use of clip-ons is necessary with this fairing. Other model specific adaptations may be needed.
(Pictures on a RE coming soon.)
What our customers say:
I’m absolutely amazed! The fairing arrived this afternoon when I wasn’t expecting it for many more weeks. All I can say is WOW! The craftsmanship, the fit and finish are outstanding. The fairing and parts came all the way to Canada with not a scratch on it. a testament to the terrific packaging job. You and your team should be really proud! The custom fairing was a bit expensive, but It’s more than worth the price. Simply beautiful. I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. I will try to remember to send you a picture of the cafe racer when it is completed.
Thank you so much and keep up the great work!
There are no reviews yet.